Going shopping for wine at your local Trader Joe’s? Well take along this list of the 13 most recent posts that included wines from TJ’s. In this case, think of it as your lucky 13!
Click on any of the links below for tasting notes and more!
- 2018 Riddle Pinot Noir, Edna Valley, California ($6.99)
- 2019 Oxte The Silence, Red Wine Blend, Cariñena, Spain ($5.99)
- 2018 Epicuro Primitivo, Puglia, Italy ($4.99)
- 2018 Epicuro Aglianico, Puglia, Italy ($4.99)
- 2018 Technique Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley, California ($5.99)
- M. Chevallier Brut Cava, Spain ($5.99)
And since this blog is known far and wide for not only reviewing wines from Trader Joe’s but Costco as well, you can find the Costco Lucky 13 list here.