Going shopping for wine at your local Trader Joe’s? Well take along this list of the 13 most recent posts that included wines from TJ’s. In this case, think of it as your lucky 13!
Click on any of the links below for tasting notes and more!
- 2018 Trader Joe’s Reserve Merlot Lot #179, Napa Valley, California ($9.99)
2. Trader Joe’s Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon Lot #202, Alexander Valley, Sonoma County, California ($9.99)
3. 2018 Sanborn Chardonnay, Santa Rita Hills, California ($7.99 @Trader Joe’s)
4. 2018 Buena Vista Chardonnay, Los Carneros, California ($9.99 @Trader Joe’s)
5. 2017 Las Resas Monastrell, Bullas, Spain ($4.99)
And since this blog is known far and wide for not only reviewing wines from Trader Joe’s but Costco as well, you can find the Costco Lucky 13 list here.