Going shopping for wine at your local Trader Joe’s? Well take along this list of the 13 most recent posts that included wines from TJ’s. In this “case” think of it as your lucky 13!
All prices shown are based on those in California. Click on any of the links below for tasting notes and more:
2. 2021 Sainte Celine Chablis, Burgundy, France $15.99
3. 2015 Puerta de Plata, Catalunya, Spain $7.99
4. 2019 Clos de los Siete Red Blend, Valle de Uco, Mendoza, Argentina $16.99
5. 2021 J.L. Quinson Le Rosé French Fizz, France $6.99 /2021 J.L. Quinson Le Blanc French Fizz, France $6.99
6. 2021 La Granja 360 Verdejo Viura $5.49
7. 2021 Trader Joe’s Reserve Lot #236 Syrah, Santa Barbara, California $9.99
8. 2021 Domaine Bousquet Malbec, Tupungato, Uco Valley, Argentina $8.99
9. 2020 Les Sommets Liès Corbières, France $6.99
10. 2019 Levesque Estates Reserve Vidal Ice Wine, VQA Niagara On the Lake, Canada $14.99
11. NV Ernest Rapeneau Champagne Brut, Epernay, France $9.99
12. 2019 Pop Up Sparkling, 100% Chardonnay, Evergreen Vineyard, Columbia Valley, Washington $4.99
13. 2021 McGregor Winery, The Delicious Monster, South Africa $5.99
And since this blog is known far and wide for not only reviewing wines from Trader Joe’s but Costco as well, you can find the Costco Lucky 13 list here.
105 thoughts on “Our Lucky 13 Most Recent Reviews of Wines from Trader Joe’s – Updated!”
Loved hearing about your favorites!! There are quite a few on here I’m going to have to try! Check out my favs: https://hanzastephens.com/trader-joes-wine-under-15/
Thanks for engaging, Hanza. Dang, I wish my local TJs had the Cantina Zaccagnini Red, that is one of my favorites and I just spent $17 for a bottle today. See you on the WWW!